IRONWILL FOOTBALL Performance Summer Camp is a day camp for players ages 9-15 years old.
The camp consists of one week sessions 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We provide a safe environment for young football players to learn new football skills and compete at a higher level.. IRONWILL FOOTBALL Summer Performance Camp players will learn the fundamental skills of football and improve their on-field intelligence. The camp is geared towards players of all positions and all skill levels. This is the camp to be at if you want to be a PLAYMAKER in the fall season!
Our goal is to provide the best summer camp football experience for every athlete.
Note: The camp is contact and non-contact camp that focuses on football skills and fundamentals.
- Position specific sessions
- Multi–media presentations to improve players football knowledge
- Competitive football skills and drills sessions
- IRONWILL FOOTBALL Camp T–shirt
- IRONWILL Bowl Championship Flag Football Tournament
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Beat the Heat Pool Party (Swimming)
- IRONWILL BOWL Flag Football Championship Tournament
*Aftercare services are available before and after the normal camp day.